If you’re looking for a place to be a mobile developer intern to gain some exposure and learn new things along the way, we’d love to have you!
- Assist team members in development of mobile apps and websites.
- Communicate with the project team including Project Manager, Software Engineers and Designers to ensure swift and accurate implementation of the project requirements.
- Adhere to the company’s best practices, coding standards and frameworks.
- Participate in testing and debugging.
- Participate in technical planning and scoping of projects.
- A healthy appetite for learning new skills.
- Expertise in Objective-C and/or Java, or willing to learn really quickly (training provided)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in API integration such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
For Extra Brownie Points
- Experience in building mobile apps.
- Expertise in iOS/Android frameworks, Laravel PHP framework and/or Cocos2d-X.
- Familiar with the LAMP stack, Heroku deployment.
- Have an eye for great design and user experiences.
- Monthly basic allowance (RM500)
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org together with links to the app you have created, GitHub projects or website of your current work. You are also required to present your work together with source code during the interview and required to go through a programming evaluation exercise.