We’re looking for an iOS mobile developer to join our ranks to help build various client projects and also our very own internal projects.
- Developing beautiful and highly functional mobile apps.
- Working closely with a team that consists of product owners and designers.
- Doing pre-production before embarking on your development journey which includes, technical design (technical design, not UI) , strategy, understanding each every imagined pixel based on prototypes, user stories and the project schedule.
- Will be working with client’s project or internal products.
- Will be working on external projects or internal products.
- Will be required to integrate across various 3rd party systems via RESTful API’s.
- Require to provide code documentation according to standards.
- To share your learning experiences with the team.
- Experience in converting functional specification into development task or user stories.
- Experience in developing custom UI controls.
- Experience in using Cocoapods
- Familiar with iOS Design Guidelines and posses strong UI design exposure
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- You can survive writing a block of code without heading to Stackoverflow.com
- Java is a plus point. Not a must, training will be provided.
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK capabilities
- Desire to be hungry for knowledge and what to improve
- You will be tested on your programming knowledge at each interview and trust me, the answer is not on the internet.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply, we love fresh meat in the office.
- Malaysians only. Sorry foreigners, we’d like to hire you but Malaysian immigration is pain to deal with.
- Experience in integrating App Store in-app purchases (non-subscription & subscription based).
- Experience in implementing AVFoundation.
- Experience in iOS animations.
- Experience in using UIAutomation.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com together with links to the app you have created, GitHub projects or website of your current work. You are also required to present your work together with source code during the interview and required to go through a programming evaluation exercise.