We are looking for a witty business development executive to satisfy incoming leads and converting into contracts. You have to be someone who is well versed with the current mobile app industry and up to date with the latest and upcoming trends. You are always hungry for more and posses the insight for identifying a gap.
- Pipeline building and management with forecasting sales.
- Leads proposal efforts including project approach and solution design.
- Attending to customers brief, translating into requirements and proposing a reasonable solution within the clients parameters.
- Create appropriate material to generate new business.
- Prepare responses to RFP and presentation slides.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals.
- Identifies business development “add-on” sales opportunities with the current client.
- Maintain a good understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for clients.
- Understanding technical limitations and proposing alternatives within clients parameters.
- At least 1 years experience in an enterprise business development role.
- Have a strong understanding on the digital landscape specifically in mobile.
- Self-driven, able to canvas new leads and follow-up on existing leads.
- Sociable, resourceful, network and find opportunities.
- Intelligent problem-solving skills. Able to navigate through unplanned disruptions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
For Extra Brownie Points
- Able to produce technical writing specification such as User Stories.
- Able to plan resources according to the team bandwidth.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com and other relevant links.