We’re looking for an Android mobile developer to hop on the team for a variety of projects including our very own internal projects.
- Developing beautiful and highly functional mobile apps.
- Working closely with a team that consists of product owners and designers.
- Doing pre-production before embarking on your development journey which includes, technical design (technical design, not UI) , strategy, understanding each every imagined pixel based on prototypes, user stories and project schedule.
- Will be working on external projects or internal products.
- Will be required to integrate across various 3rd party systems via RESTful API’s.
- Require to provide code documentation according to standards.
- To share your learning experiences with the team.
- Experience in developing Android application with Android Studio & Eclipse.
- Experience in converting functional specification into development task or user stories.
- Experience in developing apps with Material design.
- Experience in developing custom UI controls.
- Experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services.
- Familiar with Android Design Principles and posses strong UI design exposure.
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology.
- You can survive writing a block of code without heading to Stackoverflow.com.
- Java is a plus point. Not a must, training will be provided.
- Deep understanding of Android SDK capabilities.
- Desire to be hungry for knowledge and what to improve.
- You will be tested on your programming knowledge at each interview and trust me, the answer is not on the internet.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply, we love fresh meat in the office.
- Malaysians only.
- Experience in integrating Google Play in-app purchases (non-subscription & subscription based).
- Experience in implementing camera, video and audio functionalities on Android.
- Experience in Android animations.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com together with links to the app you have created, GitHub projects or website of your current work. You are also required to present your work together with source code during the interview and required to go through a programming evaluation exercise.